How can I setup webmail to go directly to Horde, SquirrelMail or RoundCube?
1. Login to the webmail program you prefer. You can get there by going to yourdomain.com/webmail. You'll need to login using a username (which is the full email address) and password.
2. Once you have logged into webmail, click on the webmail program of your choice.
3. Copy the url in your address bar. It will look something like:
http://yourdomain.com:2095/horde/login.php (if you chose Horde)
http://yourdomain.com:2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/webmail.php (if you chose SquirrelMail)
4. Once you have the URL you'll be wanting to use, login to your CPanel.
5. In CPanel, setup a sub-domain called something like myemail.yourdomain.com (you can do this by clicking on the subdomains icon in CPanel). Do NOT use mail.yourdomain.com as this sub-domain is already in use on the server and attempting to use it as sub-domain can result in conflicts.
6. After you've setup the sub-domain in your CPanel, setup a redirect for the subdomain (by clicking on the subdomains icon). You will need to setup the redirect so the subdomain goes to the URL of the webmail program of your choice.
- 0 Users Found This Useful